Tuesday, June 3, 2008

DICE-K CATCHES MANNY'S 500th HOME RUN BALL.



As we all know, Manny hit his 500th home run of his career this past weekend over at Camden Yards(that, along with a couple more bombs.) Good job, big guy... the entire LT! staff congratulates you. What a story, so far. Then along came the loser who caught the ball, Damon Woo. This idiot decides to give the ball back to Manny.“It’s his accomplishment, it’s his achievement, it’s his ball,” said Damon Woo, who was allowed to hold on to the ball for the night before handing it over to Ramirez today. “That’s the right thing to do.” Woo then compared it to his homeland China, using the example of the ball being an eastern province and the home run hitter as the Dalai Lama. Except that story ended a different way.

1 comment:

Cockpit Lockbox said...

Let me tell you something. I catch Manny's 500th ding-dong, I'm stuffing that thing in my mouth, scurrying straight down my acorn tree and burying that puppy in the backyard. Have I mentioned I'm a squirrel?