Friday, May 16, 2008

SPEAKING OF MITCH GREEN...


Not that you were, but if you had been, this is undoubtedly what you should have been referencing. See, Mitch Green was this guy who boxed once upon a crackhouse, err, time. He made the mistake of picking a fight with Mike "I'll bite anything off that protrudes even a little, especially your children" Tyson. Apparently Mitch didn't get the memo about Tyson being disturbed, which is like saying that a couple hundred thousand Hiroshim-on didn't get the memo about the weather report calling for partly cloudy with a chance of A-bombs in '45. God I miss those days: the companionship (frustrated gay love) of my brothers-in-arms, the carb-cutting (diarrhea-inducing) canned turnip rations, and the first time I met my future wife, Soleil Moon Frye (happy ending? and isn't she asian? should be...). Yeah, those days be gone...but I've still got Mitch Green.

No comments: