Thursday, April 24, 2008

WHO'S MORE BRUTAL?

I stumble into this video today titled, "NFL vs NHL - Which one is the most brutal game?" I decided to check it out. Let LocalTuna! decided, right? Who better?(Correct answer: Anyone.) I made it to about the 47 second mark, or after the first "CLICK CLICK...BOOM!" Killer song bro! What a stupid video, but I do love how the track listings are provided for me under the more info tab. Well, enjoy skipping over this one.

Songs:
1- Saliva - Click Click Boom
2- Body Headbangers - Can't Be Touched
3- Scorpions - Rock You like a Hurricane



UPDATE!!!

Well this video really puts it all together. It's the answer to previous video's question. "UNBELIEVABLE HOCKEY FIGHT!" THE BEST HOCKEY FIGHT EVER ON THE NHL!



Good comments for this one. My personal favorite; "Actually, I just saw this on this VHS that NHL headquarters sent me - "Gary Bettman's BEST OF The New NHL!" It was mostly just closeup's of Sidney Crosby's thighs though. Really, really weird."

No comments: